Frequently asked questions - FAQ webshop
What are the shipping costs?
All shipping costs are listed on the shopping cart page.
- Shipping package within the Netherlands: € 6.95
- Free shipping in the Netherlands when you spend 100 euros
- Shipping book the Netherlands via parcel post
- Pick up: no costs
- Shipping Sanctiam stickers (letterbox mail): no costs. Note: when ordering stickers only!
Which payment methods are there?
- Prepay by bank transfer
- Payment upon delivery (cash on delivery)
- Debit card or cash payment upon collection at our practice.
How can I place my order?
- Select the products you want to order, so that they are in the shopping cart.
- Go to the shopping cart and check your order
- Select the shipping method
- Then you can proceed to the payment method
- You must register as a customer
- Confirm your order by clicking on “proceed to iDeal” or “place order”
What is the delivery time?
Orders placed on working days before 2.30 pm and paid via iDeal will be shipped the same day by post (provided the products are in stock). If you pay by bank transfer in advance by Bank , this will have a longer delivery time. The order will then be shipped as soon as payment has been received. You can also pay afterwards by means of cash on delivery.
How can I return?
You have a cooling-off period of 14 days to return the product that you have ordered through our webshop without giving any reason, starting on the day of receipt of the product. You have 14 days from the time of the return notification to return the product. The product can only be returned unused and, if possible, in its original packaging. The return costs are for your account for returning the order.
For more information, see our return and complaints page
Canceling a webshop order?
If your order has not yet been processed and shipped, you can cancel it (by email or telephone). If you have already received the order, the order can be returned. For more information, please visit our return and complaints page consult.
How can I report a complaint regarding my webshop order?
We are happy to be of service to handle your complaint as well as possible. You can contact us in the following way:
- via email: email@example.com
- in writing: Bisschopsweg 2, 3732 HW De Bilt
We request that you send the following information
- Your name
- Webshop order number / invoice number
- Description of your complaint
We will contact you as soon as possible about how we can handle the complaint.
For more information, please visit our return and complaints page consult.