To make an appointment, you can reach us by telephone on 030-2961462 from Monday to Friday 08.30-13.15 and from 13.45-17.00.
The veterinarians and therapists are available to schedule an appointment on the following days:
|Wednesday||Laura (every other week)|
|Sandra (every other week)||Eric |
|Claartje (visits every other week)|
Chantal (every other week)
Important information for your appointment:
- Please follow the route directions from our website and not your GPS navigation system, as some roads are too narrow for trailers and trucks and an exemption is required.
- After scheduling an appointment, we ask new patients to fill in a registration form for the patient data ( registration form animals and registration form human ).
- Please bring the patient’s food, nutritional supplements and any medication with you at the appointment. Please do not give the medication and nutritional supplements on the day of the appointment, unless it concerns medication that need to be continued.
- For horses, we request that you also bring a saddle and bridle.
- If you have a referral letter from your vet, X-rays and / or blood results, we request that you also bring these with you.
- If your animal is insured, we ask you to bring the pet health care attestation form. The reimbursement for the consultation depends on the insurance company and the type of insurance. In general, medication and supplements are not reimbursed.
- On our site you can read through the consultation costs and the Terms and Conditions.
- Payment only by card or cash at the practice.
- Cancel at least 24 hours before your appointment, otherwise we are unfortunately required to charge costs for the consult.
- Elske Buijs
- Laura de Haan
- Aleid Hillebrand
- Mallika Kokke
- Michelle Sliedrecht
- Claartje Freriks
- Chantal Rijkhoff
- Sabine Schrama
- Sandra Vetter
- Annette Brenters
- Huib Janssen
- Eric Laarakker
- Renee Steinmann