I work as a Human acupuncturist / therapist within the Den Hoek team.
After more than 20 years of working as a nurse and anesthesia nurse in Western medicine, I decided to follow my heart and started an acupuncturist study at the TCMA in Amsterdam. I have been working as an acupuncturist since 2010, and since July 2014 at Den Hoek.
I am also affiliated with the TCMA (acupuncture training) as a practical teacher.
I have followed various courses, including: Advanced life support, acupuncture for gynecological complaints and menopause, Meridian Wave Acupuncture (is a special technique that can be used for pain complaints), Cosmetic and facial acupuncture and electro-acupuncture ( I use this often to pain complaints). At practice Den Hoek I followed the connection course and the Lecher antenna course.
In 2016 I followed the training for Dorn therapist. This is a subtle manipulation technique that can treat various problems and misalignments of the spine, pelvis and leg length difference in a subtle but effective way. This method is safe and much gentler than chiropractic, for example.
In addition to all the treatment methods that you may know from Den Hoek, I am also specialized in the Chinese 5 elements dietetics During a normal consultation I will always also give some nutritional advice, but if you want extensive personal nutritional advice, you can make an appointment for a special nutritional consultation. You can read more about this in the treatment methods below human nutritional consultation .
- 1990-1994: Education Nurse A.
- 1990-1997: Nurse Albert Schweitzer hospital, Dordrecht
- 1997-2000: Anesthesia nurse training at Albert Schweitzer hospital, Dordrecht
- 2000-2001: Anesthesia nurse Antonius hospital, Nieuwegein
- 2001-2008: Anesthesia nurse Amphia hospital, Breda
- 2007-2010: TCMA acupuncture training, Amsterdam
- 2010-2014: Anesthesia nurse Diakonessenhuis, Zeist / Utrecht
- 2010-2014: Acupuncturist, Hoge Dennen Practice, Zeist
- 2014-: Acupuncturist Den Hoek, de Bilt
- 2016: Dorn Therapy School
- 2018: additional training in facial and cosmetic acupuncture
- 2018: Training in Chinese nutritional science: Qing Bai / Jutta Koehler