Who we are
Den Hoek is a holistic practice, where Western and Traditional (veterinair) medicine come together and the well-being of you and your animal is our priority. We have over 26 years of experience in holistic treatments.
The whole is more than the sum of its parts. Everything is inextricably connected. By observing the animal and human in their totality and treating with different therapies, you will achieve a better result
Request to clients regarding coronavirus
Of course we take strict precautions and we also need your help with that:
- Do not come to the practice if you or anyone in your family has a cold, cough, sore throat or fever.
- Wash your hands regularly, also at the practice.
- Give each other as much space as possible. Wait outside if possible.
- Urgent request to wear a mouth mask within our practice
- Come to the practice alone. Is this not possible? Then we have more than enough space outside to wait or we ask you to do this in the car.
Virus and immune system
KNMvD message COVID-19
We receive many questions about the Corona virus.
Of course it is important to follow the prescribed hygiene measures.
Are there things you can do yourself regarding the Coronavirus (other than comply with the measures)?
Ensure a good condition of the body. A healthy immune system is essential in preventing and recovering faster from illnesses. We have various (natural) immune system enhancers in the range.
We can advise you on this, please feel free to Contact the practice if you have any questionson.
The KNMvD has published an information sheet about COVID-19 and pets.
If you are sick with COVID-19, avoid direct contact with your pet as much as possible. If possible, have someone else take care of your animals if you are sick. If you do need to take care of your pet or are around animals, wash your hands before and after contact with pets and wear a mouth mask.